通过引入复杂的嵌套类型变化遥测JSON对象结构。如果你开发或使用第三方自定义皮肤，请注意，这不会是新的服务端版本！你要更新你的皮肤文件。我开发了一个工具，它会帮你升级你的皮肤文件 99%（或100%）。你可以在这里下载工具。把你的皮肤文件放到 skinfileupgrader.exe 目录下你会得到它的更新版本（你需要升级dashboard.html，CSS和JS文件）。源代码包含在ZIP文件为好，以防万一。
删除hasjob财产。你应该使用trailer.attached属性（或添加一个自定义data.hasjob = data.trailer.attached；你的仪表。JS）。
- Changed telemetry JSON object structure by introducing complex nested types. If you develop or use 3rd party custom skin please note that it will not work as is with the new server version! You will have to update your skin files first. I have created a handy tool that will do 99% (or usually even 100%) work for you. You may download the tool here. Just drop your skin files to the SkinFileUpgrader.exe and you will get the updated version of it (you need to upgrade dashboard.html, css and js files). The source code is included in the ZIP files as well, just in case.
- New telemetry JSON structure. All properties are now structurized in several categories: game, truck, trailer, job and navigation. To understand the new system better please refer to the updated skin tutorial and complete telemetry property reference.
- Removed hasJob property. You should use trailer.attached property instead (or add a custom data.hasJob = data.trailer.attached; to your dashboard.js).
- Added support for new telemetry properties: game.nextRestStopTime, game.timeScale, truck.forwardGears, truck.reverseGears, navigation.estimatedTime, navigation.estimatedDistance, navigation.speedLimit.
- Added complete telemetry property reference.
- Fixed aux light indicators (roof and front indicators didn't work)
- Forked ETS2 telemetry plugin to make it a custom part of the server.
- Some bug fixes and improvements.
Fixed truck speed rounding to avoid jumps between 0 and 1 km/h
Created new MPH version of the default skin
Fixed minor bug with cruise control speed displayed as NaN sometimes (default skin)
Fixed speedometer for Scania and Volvo skins (made the needle movement smoother)
Fixed floating point rendering (truck speed sometimes might have been displayed as XX.YYYY) (big thanks to Jorji_costava and sketch)
Fixed speedometer for all built-in skins (DAF, MAN, Mercedes, Volvo)
Implemented automatic window reloading on resize (for PC) (greetings to denilsonsa)
Added skin ability to control user clicks (back to menu link moved to dashboard.js) (greetings to mkoch227)
Changed speed rounding algorithm to match game's speed (greetings to maysaraahmad)
Minor comment and typo fixes
Fixed bug in Android APK (no IP address prompt)
Fixed Scania skin (invalid speed limit)
Completely revamped dashboard core, including rendering and connection layers. The mobile dashboard now reflects game changes almost instantly (within 5-10ms)!
Removed refreshRate option (now it is adjusted automatically)
Fixed fuelWarning telemetry property (updated telemetry plugin DLL)
Fixed NaN trailer mass when dashboard is disconnected (default skin only)
Added some utility functions to dashboard.js (see Skin Tutorial for more info)
Added new server status: "Connected to Ets2TestTelemetry.json"
Added Dashboard Skin Tutorial!
Fixed support for Cruise Control indicator and added Cruise Control Speed
Fixed deadline time bug
Made speed value always positive (even when reversing)
Significantly improved skin loading speed
Added ability to skip certain setup steps to support 3rd-party firewalls
Added ability to manually select ETS2 game path using standard UI when it is not detected automatically
Added wear indicators to the default skin
Added additional status message to check if server is connected to the telemetry plugin
Added 5 new photo realistic skins made by Klauzzy (DAF-XF, MAN-TGX, Mercedes-Atego, Scania, Volvo-FH)
Added simple template skin
Changed telemetry plugin DLL name from ets2-telemetry.dll to ets2-telemetry-server.dll (previous version is not compatible anymore)
Various refactoring and improvements
Moved to WebSockets for low-latency data updates
Optimized UI animation (now it is SUPER SMOOTH, especially in Desktop and Mobile Safari browsers)